Arbuckle Hospital Authority
A G E N D A
September 17, 2012
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Discussion and possible action on convening into Executive Session pursuant 25 O.S. Section 307(B)(4) to discuss with legal counsel pending action of hospital. The Executive Session is based upon the recomendation of legal counsel that discussion in open session of the issues will seriously impair the ability of the Board to conduct in the public interest a pending investigation. No resulting vote to be made in Open Session.
- Executive Session
- Discussion and possible action on reconvening into Regular Session.
- Discussion and possible action on increasing insurance amount paid by the hospital for employees.
- Discussion and possible action on renewal of malpractice liability insurance and Director's and Officer's insurance.
- Report on Mercy Activities.
- Medical Staff Report by Dr. Teresa Lynn, Chief of Medical Staff.
- Discussion and possible action on approval of medical staff credentials for: Alexander Cunningham, D.O.; Consulting Emergency Medicine.
- Administrator's Report on hospital operations.
- Discussion and possible action on minutes from the monthly board meeting on August 20, 2012, attended by Larry Jones, Pat Moore, James John, Jim Clemons and Major Clagg
- Discussion and possible action on approval of financials for August, 2012
- Discussion and posssible action on approval of purchase orders for August, 2012
- Discussion and possible action on placement of bad debts with an outside collection agency and approval of writing off Medicare bad debts.
- Old Business
- New Business